Skip to content
- CONCISE AND CLEAR | Two words: "Diesel Only." People aren't going to argue with you. No gray area here. People can take their gasoline elsewhere—this machine runs on heavy fuel.
- BRIGHT AND VISIBLE | To prevent cross contamination or spills, people have to see the sign before they start refueling. The bright white contrast lettering on a green background helps this sign stand out and get noticed.
- AVOIDS CONFUSION | Mixing fuels can be costly or even dangerous. Make sure gasoline engines get gas and diesel engines get diesel by using appropriate signage in your fueling station and on your heavy machinery.
- FLEXIBLE STICKER | Trucks, fuel tanks, pipes, and barrels all have curved surfaces that a rigid plastic sign can't conform to. These stickers adhere firmly to metal, plastic, and glass surfaces.
- MADE IN USA | Sutter Signs designs and prints its workplace safety signs here in the USA. Thank you for supporting American manufacturing.